More ways to support
We are extremely grateful to each and every one of our supporters for the time, effort and donations we receive.
It would not be possible for us to help the children and families we do without your support.
Do you want to support us but don’t know what to do?Anything you are doing has the potential to make a huge difference for children in New Zealand:
- Are you training for a marathon?
- Organising a quiz?
- Holding a coffee morning?
- Selling items you no longer need?
All of your efforts can go a long way to ensuring that Children Come First. You can fundraise for us by:
- Setting up a fundraising page on fundraise online
- Collecting the donations and send them to us: Marilyn Timperley, PO Box 6434, Marion Square, Wellington 6141