Why become a corporate partnerWe understand that every company is different, so each relationship is tailored depending on your requirements. Therefore, our dedicated team will be able to work with you to agree on on:
- the kind of partnership which would be appropriate
- how you are likely to benefit from the relationship
- the commitment levels that are expected
- how the relationship will develop and how long it will last
- fundraising and how to get your staff involved
Partnering with Barnardos can demonstrating to your customers, clients and suppliers that you are committed to our work, and that you are helping to ensure that children come first.
Why should your company partner with Barnardos New Zealand?
- Differentiate from your competitors: By forming a partnership with Barnardos New Zealand, you will be achieving competitive edge in the market place by publicly demonstrating corporate social responsibility and putting back into your local community. You could also achieve increased sales through product related promotions.
- Positive brand association: Build your company's brand, profile and reputation through an association with Barnardos New Zealand as the charity creating brighter futures for vulnerable children in New Zealand.
- Employee engagement: Exciting volunteering opportunities for your staff, providing great opportunities for team building and boosting staff morale.
- Partnership support: We understand that communication and common agreed objectives guide and nurture great partnerships. We will provide support and regular updates to ensure you truly understand the incredible difference working with Barnardos makes.
"In practising the techniques I'm learning at this parenting course, I am amazed and astonished that they work my son is more attentive and cooperative towards myself and others."
- Dad who attended Barnardos Parenting Course